First Post

So, here's my first post on here. I thought I'd use this to share what's going on in my world....scrapping and not scrapping. ROFL!!!

I'll share my latest layouts and even try to add a freebie or two, maybe someone would want them. I'm just learning the designing part. I'm on a few creative teams and have a blast working with their kits. At Scrap Outside the Box there is an ABC crop that I'm really trying to catch up on. I'm working on a zoo book. We're supposed to be on M or maybe it's only L, and I finished J is for Jaguar last night:


That layout was made with a really cool kit by Dede Smith called Zoo TearZ. Lots of fun to work with. Okay, this is enough for tonight. It's bedtime and I want to work on fixing this blog up a bit tomorrow!


Comments

jenjenjasp said…
I am STILL in awe of this shot...GREAT picture

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop