SOTB is closing it's doors and a freebie

This is a pretty sad time for me. Scrap Outside the Box will be closing it's door as of December 15th. I hadn't even posted that I finally took the leap and started selling there. LOL. I've only been there for a few weeks. I've been a part of SOTB for 4 years. I started posting my layouts to the gallery right after I started digi scrapping. It felt like home to me. Everyone was so nice and there was so much fun stuff to do. But, with the economy the way it is, there just isn't enough traffic hitting the SOTB store. So, the site owner has decided it's best to just close the doors. In the meantime, all my products at SOTB will be 50% off. Here's the link to my store:

Kimberly Schlehahn Designs

The good news is that I'll be selling at two other stores pretty soon. As soon as I get the stores set up I'll post links to them.

So, since I posted last time Lizzy had H1N1, Andreas was in 2, yes TWO car accidents. Both of them were very minor, but the last one really crunched up the side of his car AND Lizzy was in the car with him. What stinks is that the guy that hit him ran from the scene and the gas station didn't get it on video because the overhang from the building covered the camera. Oh, yeah and the best part? Our insurance won't cover it because it was "hit and run" with no license plate information. Wonderful, right?

What else? We're looking to move, again! Our landlords are pretty much broke so even minor repairs aren't getting done. Not sure when the move is going to happen, I'm hoping it's not before Christmas, but we're not sure.

I have a freebie for you. It's part of Grandma's Quilt.


Once again click the preview for the link, and please leave some love for me, either here or at 4Shared.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving if I don't post before then!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 02:51pm, NY 05:51pm, UK 10:51pm] - 22 Nov [OZ 09:51am]).
So Sad about SOTB
Glad you found a Store or 2 ;)
Most importantly did you find a Digi Home?????

I found mine at Ivy Scraps.. Got you Blog on my side bar so I will see you around....

You might try the insurance commissioner in your state. Insurance companies can't do that. specially if someone else saw
rags said…
Did you break a mirror? Hope your luck improves and you find a new happy place to hang out. Best wishes and thanks for sharing
Sally BC said…
Thank you for sharing. Love the kit.
thanks for sharing and glad you found somewhere new to sell
TerriM said…
Gosh, I'm new to your blog but when I read about the accident and your insurance I had to have a say. These insurance companies are something else. They take our money, want to handle all of our coverages from cars, home, disaster, and whatever else. But when it's time to pay out, your policy then has all kinds of glitches in it. I'm sorry but I think that's ridiculous because they should cover it regardless. Okay, enough of my say, LOL. Thanks for the little freebie. Your so sweet to even share that after what you've been through. Happy Holidays to you and yours and I do hope you find a really nice place to move to. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)
Adrienne said…
This is fantastic!! Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop