DAD Coordinating Freebie October 2011-part 7 AND part 8

Just a little plug, I have this weeks Divine Diva Deal and Divine Digital. It's on sale for $2. Then if you participate in the challenge you'll get the third part of my Peace, Hope and Love trilogy, "Love" for free. "Love" will be available in the store tomorrow!

Here is the kit that's for sale:


Here's part 7 & 8 in one download:


I hope you enjoyed this portion of the Divine Digital DAD. I really hope you find the alpha useful and have fun using it! Thank you all!

Comments

Vanessa R said…
Thanks so much for this wonderful Alpha
* Lee said…
Thank you SO MUCH for such a CUTE alpha! :D
Stacey said…
thanks so much! love this cute lil addition!
CBH said…
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 15, 2011. Thanks again.
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much!
marsie55 said…
Thanks heaps for this great alpha .. I am sure it will get used often! :)
Maureen said…
Fabulous alpha...thank you...!!
Anonymous said…
It's a lovely alpha - and it complements the DAD beautifully - many thanks!
scrappy_mom said…
Love the alpha, thanks so much!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the great DAD alpha!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the great alpha!
Carolyn said…
Thank you so much!!
boop52245 said…
thanks for this cute alpha
Anonymous said…
I enjoyed stopping by for a visit. Thank you for your wonderful work. Hugs from Hilda
grambie said…
Thank you for the double Alpha download. These alphas of not only for Halloween, it can be used in any kit where blue, orange, and black are dominant.
Dawn B. said…
I will find so many uses for this alpha! Thank you so much!
Anonymous said…
I had my arm in a sling and couldn't type for several days so please accept my combined thank you's for the wonderful alpha you shared with us.

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop