Happy May and a freebie!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I can't believe how quickly this year is going! So many things are going on here.

The military is having budget cuts which is affecting staffing at work. It really just stinks how things can affect everyone. I'm a lucky one and I'm not losing my job but some of my co-workers are. It's a sad, scary situation.

Anyway, enough with the gloomy stuff. Oh wow! Elizabeth's doing so much better. This week is standardized testing at school. They should be done tomorrow at school, I think. Dance class is coming along just great. Elizabeth will be participating in 5 dances at each recital. She's also talking about joining a pageant. I'm okay with it, I won't force her to do anything but if she wants to, okay!

May means the start of the newest Use It or Lose It Challenge @ Ivy Scraps. Once again I've created a mini kit to use in your layout. It's super cute, if I may say so myself. LOL  Here is the preview to the free mini in the store:


The really cool thing is that if you pick up the mini, as well as purchase my Ivy Scraps May 2013 Mini Pixel kit this month, titled "Oh My Gnome", "Like" me on Facebook and pick up the freebie I have for you here, then you'll end up with a total of 10 papers and 20 elements all in the same coordinating palette and theme!

Here is the link to the Mini Pixel kit:



Here's the preview to the Facebook Fan freebie. Do me a favor please? If you pick up my Facebook mini please click like. You can pick up the freebie there.


Like I said, if you get all 4 minis you'll end up with a full sized fun gnome themed kit! Now for the freebie:

If you click on the freebie, please click follow. You can click the preview to get the zip from box.net or click HERE.

I hope you all have a great beginning to your month of May!

Comments

GrannieEv said…
Thank you for this freebie - it's adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop