November 27, 2022

 Hi everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving. We had a yummy dinner and watched football all day. My daughter finally gave me permission to listen to Christmas music. LOL. 

Anyway, I have a new layout with a fun kit to use for all those Black Friday photos! Fun, but true layout here. I've been Black Friday shopping once. And I swear I'll never do it again. I absolutely hate crowds. So, here is the layout info:

Kit is Touchdown Bundle by The Scrappy Kat. It's available here:
https://store.gingerscraps.net/Black-Friday-Bundle-by-The... It's still on sale right now for 50% off, only $3 right now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop