Another day

Well, it's almost 10 am. I took the morning off of work in hopes that my migraine would be all gone. I'm starting to think it's not a migraine. Maybe it's a tension headache. Who knows? At least it was gone when I woke up this morning, although it's starting to come back. *sigh*

I want to figure out how to add some freebies to my blog. If someone can teach me that'd be awesome!! So, I'm working on my challenges at SOTB. There are some great challenges this month. I finished one already, just click on the picture to go leave some love:


Oh, I just created a 4Shared account. ROFL now I can make some freebies!! YAY me!! I'll add a post when I get home from work with something that matches the great mini's that you'll get from SOTB for doing the challenges. Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop