June 2, 2008

So, I've decided that I want to make a valid attempt at this blogging thing. So, I'll try to be diligent and add a new post daily...okay at least weekly. ROFL Here are some of my most recent layouts:


This one is called "Superwoman". I used the lyrics by Alicia Keys and the kit is Fresh Start by SOTB designers at Scrap Outside the Box.

This one is called Sunrise. I did this for a challenge at Scrap Outside the Box. I used Remember When by SOTB designers.

And last but not least:


This is called Cuddle Buddies. I used One More Time by Michelle Rodriguez.

Okay, I'm going to bed to nurse a migraine. Thanks for looking. Click the photos to go and leave me lovies. ROFL!!!

Comments

jenjenjasp said…
GREAT job on all of these, my dear. You ROCK!

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop