FNL Crop

I'm the temporary "hostess" of the FNL (Friday night live) Crop at Scrap Outside the Box. At this crop we play games, have a ton of fun and create our own kits to share with the everyone else. (Click here to get to the FNL thread)May is the third month I've been hostess. I love doing it. I have started creating my own kits and it's so much fun. What's driving me nuts is that since I've started hostessing this crop the attendance numbers have gone down so much that I almost think it's a waste of time. But I don't want to let down JenJen the original hostess of this crop who is on medical leave for a little while, so I'll keep going as long as there is one more person in that chatroom besides myself. LOL

The usual way we do the FNL crop is to pick a color palette and a theme and then whoever wants to can make pieces to coordinate with the colors and the theme. This month I wanted to try something a little different. I picked the color palette, but I asked everyone to use the colors in any type of theme they wanted to. The title of my finished kit will be "Grandma's Quilt". The colors of the palette just make me think of a comfy, warm quilt that my grandma used to have.

These were the first papers for this kit:


Here is the preview of the second week's pieces:

I wanted to throw out a quick thank you to The Scrappin Cop. I used one of her CU buttons in the second part of my kit. She has an awesome website, just in case you've never been there, you should check it out. Just click on her link up there ^^^^.

Okay, I'm done for tonight. If you get the chance, join us Friday nights for the crop. Clicking the ad below will take you to the SOTB chatroom.


I hope to see you there!!!!

Comments

Oh How i wish I could find the Time to come to your FNL
The Thread is always a Hoot to Read. No Worries i am Sure the Low Attendance is just because it is the Busy time of year ;0)

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop