Another new CT

So, I was digi shopping at Scrapable the other day and I saw this really cute kit so I bought it. I wound up emailing the designer about something and I told her that I loved her designs and asked her to remember me if she ever needed anyone on her CT. She emailed right back and asked me to send her my gallery link and my Yahoo id. Well, long story short we chatted for about an hour on Yahoo and I accepted her offer to work on her CT. Without further ado, my newest designer is Teri Mayo of Teri's Thing-O-My Jigs. Here is her store at Scrapable and her other store is Pretty Scrappy (I can't link Pretty Scrappy right now, the site is moving servers).

I did a couple of layouts with her kit Hometown, USA:





I'm really looking forward to working with her and her wonderful designs.

Comments

Wow her Designs re Fantastic!!!
Congrats on Jumping On Bord Her CT!!!!
BTW Great Memory Pages!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop