July...already! (freebie)

I just have the hardest time believing that it's already July. Where has the rest of the year gone? I haven't posted anything since May because I was sick almost the entire month of June. I wound up getting food poisoning and it totally knocked me on my butt. I'm back to 100% now and I've been able to work on some scrap booking.

Here are a couple of layouts that I made using Denim & Daisies, a collab kit by Garden Girl Designs and Spinky Dinky Scraps. It's perfect for barbeques, picnics and the 4th of July photos!! You can find it here.



You can click on the layout to go to my gallery and leave comments if you like.

Oh, let me show you the latest kit that I made. It's called Chillin'. I made this for the FNL Crop @ SOTB. Stop by every Friday night @ 10 pm eastern/7 pm pacific. We choose a palette and then anyone can create pieces to contribute to the kit. Usually at the final crop of the month we exchange Quick Pages created with the new kit. We try to play fun games at every crop if we have enough people there with us. So, join us HERE for the next FNL Crop on Friday, July 10th.

There are quite a few previews because it wound up being quite large. Click each preview to go to the download.
LINK DISABLED

If you download, please leave a comment. Thank you!!!

Comments

JillSF said…
What an amazing kit!! I will come back tomorrow to download it. Thank you heaps.
MaggieM said…
Thank you so much for this delightful kit.
Roper said…
Great kit. thanks
Meg Stocks said…
Beautiful - great work! Perfect to scrap a family vacation coming up! Thanks for sharing your talent & time with us!
Debra said…
Thanks for sharing, it's beautiful!
Quinceyface said…
Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativeness. Much appreciated
Unknown said…
Thank you very much for sharing such beautiful colors and designs
Dana said…
Beautiful colors. Thank you!
Anonymous said…
thank you for this great kit
Markay said…
WOW! Thank you for this kit, it will be a lot of fun!
Anonymous said…
Thank you!
Sally BC said…
These papers and elements are just fantastic - lovely and in MY colors! Thanks - your work is appreciated and admired.

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop