1st Week of school and a freebie!

So, the first week of school was pretty uneventful. I briefly explained in my last post that Elizabeth's school got shut down at the end of the last school year due to budget cuts. The district decided that they would bus the kids from the old school to the new school. Right now the whole bus situation is a joke. Last Saturday we got E's bus pass in the mail. It said she was to ride the 7:40 bus. Umm, no way! School starts at 7:50, and she's supposed to be on the 7:40 bus, there is no possible way for that bus to make it to the school on time. We took E to school on the first day, it took us 30 minutes to make it there when it normally takes 5 minutes. The traffic was so backed up, it was incredible! According to the principal, it's gotten better each day. But the bus thing has me all confused. I take her to the bus stop in the morning at 7:10, which is in time for the earliest bus. There is also a 7:25 and then the 7:40, who knows what will finally be decided. I guess this is what comes from combining 2 1/2 schools into one.

I haven't done much scrapping this week. It was hard getting us all back on schedule. Let me show you my last couple of layouts before I get to the freebie!

(Credits: Pink Punkin Mega Kit by Scrapable Designers. Frame (recolored), pink bow, flowers, stitches all from Enchanted Beauty by Totally Twisted Scraps. Scraplift of Joy of a Boy by gailani.)

(Slumber Party kit collaboration by Danielle Fenning and Doodleboogs. Scrap lift of Parade Ariel by Aussiegirl)

(My BFF by Colie's Corner. Photo mask by Colie's Corner )

(Ahoy Matey by Garden Girl Designs, I slightly recolored some of the word art to make them match the photos better.)

Okay, that's all of the layouts for now. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me rant and view my layouts. And now, on to the next part of Round N Round:

LINK DISABLED

The only thing I ask is that you leave me a comment either here or on the 4Shared site. Thank you very much for liking my designs!

Comments

Amy J. said…
Love the colors and design! Thank you so much!
I really like the colors, so bright and cheerful. thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Anonymous said…
thank you so much for your wonderful papers.
Eni said…
nice papers - thanks for sharing
Anonymous said…
beautiful bold colors. thanks!
Anonymous said…
Great colours! Can't wait to use them! Thanks so much :)
Anonymous said…
so cute, ty for sharing

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop