Almost time for...(freebie too!)

...back to school!!! I can't believe it. The summer went so incredibly fast. My girl will be starting fourth grade!! Where has the time gone?

We have almost all of E's school shopping done. (Elizabeth has decided she wants to start going by Lizzy, so I'm working on trying to remember that.) We've bought the clothes and the backpack. We got some new pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, ruler and folders. Oh, and heaven forbid I forget to list the pencil box!! LOL I'm going to wait until after school starts to get the rest of what she might need.

Today we went to E's new school to meet her teacher and find her new classroom. It's a really nice school compared to her last two schools! I think this just might turn out to be a good thing. The school she went to last year closed due to budget cuts.

I haven't been doing much scrapping. I'm not sure why. Blocked maybe? I have a few that I've done in the last month. (all the layouts are linked) Let me show you the other 3 layouts for the Digiscrap Addicts Battle of the Creative Teams challenges.

Here is week 2:


Here is the third week:


And the final week:

That final layout actually got me Lei-Out of the Day at Scrapable!! YAY me!! All of those layouts were made with kits by Larisa of Garden Girl Designs. You can find her kits HERE or HERE.

Next, let me show you one of my most favorite recent layouts. I used a kit by Doodleboogs. She sells exclusively at Scrap Outside the Box. I used one of her newest kits, Sunshine Happiness and one of her wonderful templates from Pocket Full of Misc. Anyway here it is:


I just fell in love with the colors in this kit and the textures of the papers...and OHHH the awesome frames!! LOVE them!

Ok, let me throw the other layouts that I did recently in here. Here is one I did for the 4th of July, called Freedom:


And finally here are five others that I've done recently that I really liked:


Okay, enough of my layouts. Here is the color palette for the newest Friday Night Live Crop at Scrap Outside the Box. It would be great if you could join us every Friday night @ 10 pm eastern/7pm pacific for chatting, fun and games. If you aren't familiar with the idea of this crop let explain really quick. We pick a palette. Then each week ANYONE can contribute to the kit. You don't have to make anything, only if you want to. It's an opportunity to dabble in designing your own stuff. Even if you don't want to make anything you can come and just hang out and chat with us. If there are enough of us we play some fun games like Hangman or Bingo. It's really a blast. Anyway, every week you can pick up part of the kit and by the end of the month you have a great coordinating kit. On the last day of the month we exchange Quick Pages made with the pieces of the kit we've collected. But once again, you don't have to make anything to hang out and have fun with us. Here is the link to the chatroom. Here is the link to the August FNL Crop forum.


Now, how about a freebie? I've made a kit called Round N Round for the July FNL Crop. I'll put up one part of the kit for the next couple of weeks. I hope you all enjoy it. If you use it let me know. I'd love to see your layouts! Click the preview to download.

LINK DISABLED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop