Fall is in the air...and a freebie

WOW talk about a huge change in weather. Yesterday we had a high temp of 101. Today got up to a whopping 79! I was just coming back in from taking out the garbage and I realized that over night the shadows seemed to change, or maybe it's just my wishful thinking!

Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the way the shadows lengthen and the smell of the crunchy leaves. We don't get the gorgeous color changes that other parts of the U.S. get but it's definitely on its way!I wish someone could've reached out and gave me a cyber smack, saying, "wake up girl and post something on your blog!" LOL I guess I just didn't even think about it, no other excuses! School is going well for Elizabeth, Andreas is enjoying his job, and of course I love my work. I always say my job is a monkey job but where else am I going to find something I enjoy, something that pays EXCELLENT and something that doesn't stress me out? I may have never shared what I do. I work for the local Air Force base as a chiropractic technician. The doctors I work with are great, my co-worker is fun and our patients are the BEST! I don't work overtime, if I have to leave suddenly I just let someone know and the clinic is so laid back!!

Enough about work...on to some layouts. Here are my most recent (only four today):

First two are made with Safari Adventure by Garden Girl Designs (layouts linked)
School Rulz by Colie's Corner
Sweet Slumber by Colie's Corner
Let's see...what else? Oh yeah, the freebie heheheh. I have the next part of Round N Round. I hope you like it!

LINK DISABLED

Comments

Hi I was wondering if I could add your blog to my freebie finder, its like digifree. You can view here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ & sign up (no registration required) here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f8/
kind regards Sam
clubiani said…
I love it! thank you so much for sharing

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop