Smooth sailing and a freebie

These past few weeks have been wonderfully uneventful. LOL. Don't you just love when things just go well. The only thing that's pretty much sucked is we went from nice "fall-like" weather to hot as hell weather. Does anyone notice that the seasons seem to be shifting? I mean for example, winter starts later and lasts later, then spring starts late and so on, and so on.

My oldest niece, Kacie, and her fiance came down over Labor Day weekend and we all went to the Jelly Belly Factory here in Fairfield. It was our first time. It was fun but because it was on the holiday the factory wasn't actually in use. We still got to tour and see all the jelly beans "curing". It was cool!Elizabeth seems to be doing great in school. I'm not sure if it's the medication she's on for her ADD, maybe the fact that she's seemed to mature quite a bit over the summer, her new teacher, or maybe a combination of all of them but something's working with her.

I only have one layout that I want to share with you and then I'll get to the freebie. I did this layout with Fall Harvest by Garden Girl Designs. It's such a fun kit with great colors and lots of neat embellishments. The kit has an adorable scarecrow that I didn't use in this layout but I have the perfect picture of Elizabeth that was taken a few years ago that I want to use with it! Oh, I can show you a preview of the kit:

Isn't that scarecrow just the sweetest thing?? Click the preview to go buy it! Now, here's my first layout with that kit:

Okay, and now onto the freebie. Here is the final part of Round N Round. It's an add-on with some cluster frames and some paper that I just wanted to throw in there. Hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment if you download!

LINK DISABLED

Comments

Thank you, Your blog has now been added to the freebie finder
The freebie finder will check you blog every 12 hours for new freebies

Please make sure that you post title contains one of the following keywords to help the finder collect your advertised freebie
Freebie
freebie
Freebies
freebies
If the post title does not contain one of the above, it will not be included in the daily updates.
This finder is for advertising blog, web or store freebies only.
Any non-geniune freebies will be deleted
Currently only our sponsors are allowed to post adverts on the boards

The daily freebies can be viewed here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9
Anonymous said…
Thank you for sharing!
clubiani said…
thank you so much! this is precious!

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop