Pimp that Cupcake...and a freebie

Scrap Outside the Box is celebrating it's 5th Anniversary! There is a fun challenge by Wilma to "Pimp that Cupcake". She provides a template for the cupcake and you pimp it out!! There is also a Speed Scrap that went on tonight. You can upload your layout until midnight Sunday! Larisa of Garden Girl Designs hosted the crop and she's giving away an AWESOME gift if you participate. You can pick up her Teenie Weenie Halloweenie kit for FREE!!!! How cool is that? Look back in my blog a post or two and you can see a preview of that cute kit!

Click the following links to get to the challenge forum:

Pimp that Cupcake

Speed Scrap (scroll down the thread until you find the instructions)

Here is a sweet (yes, pun intended!! LOL) layout that my almost 9 year old made tonight in honor of Scrap Outside the Box's 5th Birthday/Anniversary! She is so methodical about placement and making sure everything matches. It was pretty fun to watch her make this.


Let's see, what freebie can I give away tonight? Oh how about Grandma's Quilt. It's sort of spring-ish but it's snuggly to me! The colors are from a quilt that my Grandma made and I tried to make the papers look as washed and used as that quilt was! Here is the first part, keep an eye open for the rest of the kit:

Comments

Unknown said…
That was so nice of your DD participating in the cupcake pimping ... She did a real great job of it too! I hope she'll be showing us lots more of her digiscrapping! I have an 11 year old niece and whenever she visits here with me, we'll be digiscrapping :-) It's great fun!
Thanks to you both!
Belinda said…
Hey so cool to see someone using my cupcakes! I hadn't seen anyone use my contribution to the SOTB birthday kit before, so it was nice to see they got some use! :)
Lori D said…
Thanks for the freebie. Your pages rock!
GlitterQueen said…
Thank you for sharing, this is like a beautiful old quilt!
Peggie said…
Great papers! Thank you for sharing them.

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop