Finally and a freebie

Well, I finally got my digi scrapping stores linked at the right. Well, two of them are linked. The third is still be set up. I'm having so much fun with all this!! I'm selling at three stores: Pretty Scrappy, Kreative Kreations, and DigiScraps3. I'll have DS3 set up some time this week!!

Let me show you some previews of what I have in the stores:


You may be familiar with some of them. I've had them on here as freebies in the past. Some of the kits were re-worked. I have a few more new ones that will be added over the next couple of weeks, so please keep your eyes open for them!!

I'm going to give the last two parts out to Grandma's Quilt. About a week or so after I've posted this I'm going to disable all the links and put this for sale in my stores. LOL So, get it while you can! Here are the bonus papers and elements:


Enjoy and please leave me a message!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour ce très joli kit !
C from Paris :)
CBH said…
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 18, 2010. Thanks again.
Dee said…
Thanks so much for this adorable quilt inspired kit. My grandmother taught me to quilt by hand when I was just a little girl and I still do it the same way now (even though I have a sewing machine). It just seems more authentic somehow. :0)
Cindy Liane said…
Thank you so much for this free kit. I completed hand quilting one of my grandmothers quilts for my oldest sister and this will be wonderful to scrap those pictures with. Again Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop