Happy New Year and a freebie

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year brings happiness, health and a wealth of love to everyone!

So far our year is pretty crappy (excuse my words!). We're all sick. I just may end up going in to the ER today. My chest is hurting pretty bad not sure if it's from coughing or maybe bronchitis. Good thing is, like Andreas said, it can pretty much only get better from here!

Let's see. It's been a while since I've posted anything. No excuses besides being lazy. My favorite scrapping site closed it's doors in mid-December. I'm pretty sad about that. I've started selling at two new digi stores: Pretty Scrappy and Kreative Kreations Korner. Actually I'll have my grand opening in a few days. I planned for my grand opening on New Year but me being sick postponed my Grand Opening for a week I think.

Okay, I'm running out of steam so I'll give you a freebie. It's the next part of Grandma's Quilt:


Comments

Sue said…
Just to say thank you for the pieces of Grandma's Quilt and I hope that you all start to feel better real soon. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Peggie said…
This is beautiful. I love these colors. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop