Update

Just a quick little update on everything. I'm now selling exclusively at Divine Digital. I may be looking for another store to sell at, but right now I'm pretty comfortable. I've been keeping busy doing a couple of charity collabs, as well as getting ready for Divine's 4th Birthday, month-long celebration and all the Easter promotions. So, right now EVERYTHING in my boutique is on sale for $2 or less. On Sunday, I'll have several kits marked at $1 just for Easter! There will be a huge sale on Sunday at Divine, many, many kit for just $1. You should check it out.

Let's see...OOOHHH I have a CT now. A few weeks ago I held a call for a creative team and I had several wonderful ladies that applied and I accepted. I'll edit my blog layout to include their blog links in a while.

My CT Members:
Karen~ She LOVES photography, is pretty new to digi-scrapping, and is an awesome team member!!! You can click on her layout to go to her blog and see some of her gorgeous photography. She made the layout with my Fabulous Fall kit:
Lisa~ Lisa is an awesome team member. She's always eager to stay busy with any kit I put out or any favor I might ask of her! Here is one of her wonderful layouts that she made using my kit Eclectic Simplicity:

Aida, aka Scrabookizate~ Aida is another great team member as well as a great designer. She makes some great layouts of her and her boyfriend. Here is one she made with my Chillin' kit:

Penny~ Penny is another great team member. Her layouts are very unique and so realistic! Here is one she made with Eclectic Simplicity:



Veronika~ Veronika is from Germany and is also a designer as well as a great CT member! Here is a cute layout she made using my kit Funny Valentine which will be added to my store on Easter:


How'd I get so lucky to have such a great creative team? Thanks so much ladies!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop