August Download A Day Freebie~ 16-18

Hey everyone! As I said in my last post, I'm part of the DAD @ Divine Digital for the latter half of August. I thought I'd post a matching freebie on my blog every day for the rest of the month! Because I'm a couple days late, I'll post all of them in this first post. Remember you have to go to Divine and register for free to pick up the entire Download a Day from Ann Ominous, Kreations by Sparky and myself, KS Designs. Let me show you previews from all of my specific days as well as the part I created for our combo download on the 31st:

18 August:


August 21:

August 24:

August 27:

August 30:

My portion for August 31:


Don't forget to go back every day to pick up all of the kits from all three of the designers. Also, don't forget to check back here for the daily freebie!!!

Here is the freebie for the 16th:



Here is the 17th:


And here is mine for today:

 

(ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED!)
Watch tomorrow evening for another post with another freebie!!

Comments

Very generous and cute too. Love the zig zag paper! Thank you!!!
grammadiane said…
Thank You for these Wonderful Gifts...This kit is stupendous....
boop52245 said…
thank you for sharing these extra gifts
* Lee said…
Thanks So Much! I especially LOVE the clip! :)
Jennifer said…
Thank you....what a great kit!
grambie said…
This is so generous of you in every way. After receiving such a huge download for today, in no way that I expect additional parts for this kit. Thank you for the pleasure to use awesome designs for the first time. I will definitely post a layout as my way of saying your gift is really appreciated. (I am a recovering quadriplegic so my digital scrapping is extremely slow. I know that I am blessed.)
cheri said…
Adorable...and yet manly! Thanks so much!
Carolyn said…
Thank you so much for these!!
benelol said…
Thank you very much :)
StitchenTigger said…
Thanks so much - all the designs are great!
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much Kimberley
Linda said…
Hello and Thank you for the paper and tag...

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop