Long time no blogging...

I know I've been away a long time. I guess it's been almost a year. A lot has been going on here at home. I hope this last year has been good for you all!

So, I started selling my digital scrap booking designs at a new store just this month. I'm now selling at Ivy Scraps exclusively. Divine Digital closed their doors at then end of February, so I had to find a new home to sell at. I'm still loading all my kits to the store, while I'm working on new kits as well.

Anyway, I have a small freebie for you. It coordinates with one of the kits in my store, Bunny Hop. Click the preview to get the download:


I'm not asking for much. Please just leave a comment if you download this. If you have time please check out my facebook page here: Angel Dolly Designs

Comments

Nelleke said…
thanks for the lovely freebie Kimberly..
hugs Nelleke
paperlady-Joan said…
Thank you.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the lovely papers, they are just beautiful. Hugs, Bernie

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop