Lots of layouts

I haven't posted in forever and a day. I know it's actually been since my auntie passed, well, after she passed that I wrote a post about all that went on. Anyway on to the good stuff. I've decided to get back into designing. Angel Dolly Designs has found a new home to sell designs at! YAY!!! But for  now the following...

I started out actually just doing some layouts, kind of getting my feet wet. LOL. Here are a few, okay more than a few:

Kit is Snowflakes of Winter by Lindsay Jane Designs. Fonts are Gillie & Hilda.

Kit is January Daze by Kristmess Designs. Font is  Miama Regular.

This was my daughter's first picture taken with Santa. The photographer wanted to know if I wanted to have it taken again. My response, "Of course not, this is perfect!" Kit is Season of Joy by Ponytails Designs. Fonts are Cool Dots & Mistery Curse. Template by Ponytails Designs.

Kit is #2017 January Mini Kit by Connie Prince. Font is Milk & Cereal.

Kit is Just Be by Laurie's Scraps & Designs; Font is Amatic; Template is Tri Me by Miss Fish Templates.

This layout was made for my daughter. She LOVES wolves. Kit is Winter Memories by Aprilisa Designs. Font is Oh {Photo} Shoot.

Kit is Everyday Life by Miss Mis Designs.  Font is MTF Sketchie.

Kit is Everyday Life by Miss Mis Designs. Font is Lobster and Uniform Black.

Kit is Everyday Life by Miss Mis Designs. Fonts are Life Savers Regular & Luna Bar Regular.
 

Bookworm Bundle by Mags Graphics.

Kit is Hung the Moon by Miss Mis Designs.

This was taken the day after our wedding in Reno, NV. I used Joy to the World by Little Feet Digital Designs.

I used Connie Prince's #2017 February Bundle. Photos by Kim Smith.

I used What a Hoot by Aimee Harrison. I also used Deep Cut Template Pack by Pixelily Designs.

This next one just might be one of my all time favorite layouts I've ever created. A lot of time went into this layout.

The list of credits is very long:

#2017 February by Designs by Connie Prince, Bohemian Spirit by Mandy King, Bookworm by Mags Graphics, Brad's Paisley by Kristmess Designs, Captured by Cathy K Designs, Chasing Rainbows by Just So Scrappy, Crazy Silly Funny by Ginger Bread Ladies, Digi Land by Ginger Bread Ladies, Every Day Moments by Little Rad Trio, Family Ties by Cathy K Designs, For You by Neia Scraps Designs, For You Mini Kit Add-On by Designs by Connie Prince, Free as a Bird by Aimee Harrison Designs, Girl in Blue by Just Because Studio, Graduation by Little Rad Trio, Hot Cocoa by Just Because Studio, January Daze by Kristmess Designs, Leap of Faith by Just Because Studio, Live in Color by Just So Scrappy, Love Is by Ooh La La Scraps, Love is Patient by Ooh La La Scraps

I also need to credit the layout that I 'lifted'. The layout is called Never Lose Your Sparkle:



I will have another post later today. For now I need to get some sleep! TFL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop