A couple of layouts

 Hi everyone. It's been crazy in my life. LOL. My daughter got married on February 16th. She moved to Utah on February 17th. The wedding was beautiful. I miss her terribly, but she's happy, and that's what counts. She's our only child. Yes, I know she's not a child, but she'll always be my little girl. But now she wants to be called a woman. Here's a wedding picture, then some layout previews.


They look great together. 

Okay, now I have a couple of layouts for you. First is Antique Apothecary by The Scrappy Kat. This was a fun kit to work with. It's Antique Apothecary by The Scrappy Kat. Bundle available here: https://store.gingerscraps.net/Antique-Apothecary-Bundle-by-The-Scrappy-Kat.html



Next, is Catch 'Em All bundle by The Scrappy Kat. I don't Pokémon, but my daughter used to. This is a very cute kit to work with. Lots of fun ellies. Bundle available here: https://store.gingerscraps.net/Catch-Em-All-Bundle-by-The-Scrappy-Kat.html



Check them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop