Hi everyone!

We just had a huge storm come through. Now the birds are out and enjoying the aftermath. 

I'm doing good. Depression and anxiety are well controlled. I started physical therapy on my wrist this past week. It's actually for the tendon that goes from the thumb down the side of the wrist and arm. I had an ultrasound guided steroid injection on Thursday. It's a bit sore but I'm looking forward to the pain subsiding a bit. I had to drive quite a bit this week and it irritates my tendon the using the steering wheel. Anyway, I picked my husband up from the airport last night. He finally got home from New York. It's his third time going to New York for work in the last six weeks. I think he said he'll have to go back out there one more time. I hope that's the last one.

Okay, I have a couple of layouts to show you. The first is created with Family Fun Night by The Scrappy Kat. I used a template by LDrag Designs.


Here's the kit preview. https://store.gingerscraps.net/Family-Fun-Night-by-The-Scrappy-Kat.html


I also created another layout using the mega kit Groovy Spring by The Scrappy Kat. I used a template by Robyn Scrapbookcrazy. I made this layout for the Template #1 challenge at GingerScraps.



https://store.gingerscraps.net/Groovy-Spring-MEGA-Bundle-by-The-Scrappy-Kat.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop