My boring life LOL

Hi everyone. I've been a little meh. I just haven't wanted to do anything but watch TV. LOL But I'm attempting to get myself motivated to do something besides nothing. 😆

Today we had a big storm come through. Thankfully we didn't get any hail. Oh, the Red Bud trees are in bloom and they're gorgeous, so are the Dogwood trees. It is a beautiful time here in Missouri.

Anyhow, I have occupational therapy on my hand tomorrow. I have De Quervain's tendonitis in my right hand and it's been a challenge doing any of my regular chores. I have a hard time even holding my purse and I've lightened it already. LOL

Okay enough with my boring life. Onto doing something. Crafts probably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop