February 1

Hope everyone's having a great beginning to 2009! January is a busy month in my house! The 10th is hubby's birthday, followed by our anniversary on the 22nd, nephew's birthday on the 24th, and my birthday on the 27th.

We all had that nasty tummy virus this month, too. It hit us all a different way, I was lucky enough to get it twice, Yay me! We're all better now!

But I did manage to get all my challenges done at SOTB in January! I'll show you some of my favorites, but first let me tell you, there are some changes going on at SOTB. Several new designers will be joining the site and there will be changes to the challenges, also. There will also be more chats and crops happening. You just need to check out the calendar of events. Oh and the mega kit from SOTB is just gorgeous this month. It's called Winter in Japan:

Okay, and now for some of my favorite layouts that I did in January. The first was for the Twice as Fast Challenge which will be discontinued this month (unfortunately). I used She's Got the Blues by Garden Girl Designs and In Need of TLC Alpha by Danielle Corbitt.

















This next one I just loved because it epitomizes Elizabeth and her personality. It's bright and full of energy, just like she is. I used the background and ribbon star by Danielle Corbitt from Cheerful Siblings mega kit by SOTB designers and Used n Abused Cardstock, Smearin' Glitter and In Need of TLC Alpha by Danielle Corbitt.


Next, is one I did of my nephew, Nate, when he was just about 7 months old. I just loved the drool coming down his chin. I used Tough Little Guy by JenJen Designs, FranB and Linfes. This was the FNL Crop kit.


And this will be the last one for this post. This is another of Elizabeth, my favorite subject. LOL I used A Secret Garden by Graziela Mendes, the Glitter E (which I recolored) and Date Bits are by Misty Cato.


Thank you for taking the time to look. If you would be kind enough to either click on the layouts to go to SOTB to leave a comment or leave one here, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop