WOW!

Today was a day filled with all good things! We had our immigration interview for hubby's residency. I was so totally nervous when we went in there. I was expecting to be drilled with questions, but she (the interviewer) mostly just went over the application, asked hubby a few crazy easy questions (like his parent's first names), asked where we met, then said "okay I'm going to approve this right now" and she handed him a piece of paper that he'll keep with him until he receives his "green" card in the mail. It's been a long 4 years coming to this. So, finally this part is over. Now, we wait for the card then he has to get his California driver's license and files for a Social Security card, and then, FINALLY he'll be able to go look for work. He's pretty excited about finally being able to work. He's been so bored just sitting here at home, working on his four computers all day long. Okay enough rambling about this.

The next great thing that happened was that I was chosen to be on a CT for a great designer. I popped in to the Speed Crop at SOTB and I was so surprised when Larisa said, "Everyone meet the newest member of my CT, Kimberly". I had no clue she'd chosen me. She designs under the name Garden Girl Designs and you can find her stores at SOTB, Been There Scrapped That, and Scrappin' Out Loud. Here is her blog. So, below is the latest layout I made with Larisa's kit, Sassy Lassy, for the Speed Crop. Click it to go leave some love, or of course you can leave a comment on my blog. =)


Oh My Gosh I was picked as a Gallery Standout of the Day at Gotta Pixel. The layout that was chosen was actually done for one of the challenges there. It's called Unique:


I was pretty proud of that layout. First of all, because of the photo, and second because I'm just in love with circles right now. I'm not exactly sure why but they just seem to make me happy. LOL!

Comments

drfenning said…
congrats on layout of the Day. That is an absolutely beautiful layout. You deserve it!

Dani

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop