Back again

 Hi there everyone. I've been gone a long time. Lots of changes. For now, I don't have any freebies for you. My old laptop took a crap with everything on it. I have to dig around for all my kits. But what's important is that I've started scrapping again. I missed it so much. I'm going to focus on creating pages for you to add your pictures to OR you send me pictures and I'll create a layout with them. I haven't decided how much to charge for these yet. I'd love to have some ideas regarding how much you would pay based on previous layouts on my blog.

Tomorrow I'm going to take pictures of our new home. We recently moved from California to Missouri. It's quite the change, but quite honestly I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop