Hi everyone,

I've been busy making some layouts for some of the monthly challenges over at Ginger Scraps. I'll preview them and leave links to the designers' stores. Maybe you're interested in becoming a member there or maybe you already are. Challenges are lots of fun and there are a lot of wonderful designers there.


credits: Credit Heart Made Scrapbook, Furry Friends Meow, template is from Cats Meow by Connie Prince.

Furry Friends Meow HERE

Cats Meow template by Connie Prince HERE


Here is my next layout:



Credit: My Happy Place by Chere Kaye Designs.


Here's my most recent layout:



Click the image if you want to view it in the gallery.

Credit: I'm Just Plum Crazy About You by OOh La La designs

Template is by Aimee Harrison designs


Thank you all for looking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 2011 Blog Train Freebie

Final Day of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop (Freebie)

Day 4 of the Divine Bunny Hop Blog Hop